Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.

Sink

Sep 29 '14

x3

x1

Really excited for Smash 4! Ness was my projecM main and AC Villager is who I am excited to play in Smash 4.

Made for this week’s Compixellated Challenge.

Sep 20 '14

Here’s some stuff I’ve been working on. The dudes that aren’t moving are work in progress NPCs

Here’s some stuff I’ve been working on. The dudes that aren’t moving are work in progress NPCs

Sep 6 '14

cradily:

the gaming industry annoys me a lot because it has the potential to be the most creative and diverse outlet we have but like. nah. we got cod. and fifa. 0 female leading characters. the exact same slightly rough looking, dark haired, middle aged white dude.. 3/10

This is very incorrect. This is only looking at a very small part of the “industry”. There are so many amazing and creative video games out there whether they are AAA or Indie. You are looking at about 30% of games. The other 70% are genuine, diverse, have a wide range of lead characters, and want to make a unique experience that nobody has seen before.

Sep 4 '14

Looking for freelance work!

asteristic:

I’m currently looking for freelance work as a pixel artist / Construct 2 programmer. Read more about it here: 
https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=95334

You can check out some of my games here:
http://www.asteristic.com/jogos/

Some examples of my work:

image

image

image

image

image

Aug 25 '14
Aug 18 '14

hey I got a website. It’s pretty cool stuff, go check it out! http://sinksinksink.com/ tell me if anything isn’t working

Aug 16 '14
Little dude with a saxophone beating up some dumb plants

Little dude with a saxophone beating up some dumb plants

Aug 15 '14
mush, you’re famous

mush, you’re famous

(Source: crimsonskyes)

Aug 11 '14
takorii:

funbyjohn:

LPC: Low Poly Cylinder is now up on GameJolt!
It’s the first game I’ve made using my VLTRA3D engine, which tries to simulate the graphics of older 3D video games, such as Star Fox!
[★★★ CLICK HERE TO PLAY! ★★★]

this is actually me playing in this gif :)

takorii:

funbyjohn:

LPC: Low Poly Cylinder is now up on GameJolt!

It’s the first game I’ve made using my VLTRA3D engine, which tries to simulate the graphics of older 3D video games, such as Star Fox!

[★ CLICK HERE TO PLAY! ★]

this is actually me playing in this gif :)

Aug 11 '14

x2

x1

I made Vivian from Paper Mario TYD for the Compixellated challenge this week